Natural Fibromyalgia Treatment with our Chiropractor in Boca Raton
Dr. Allan DellaBella at Shadowood Chiropractic Center in Boca Raton provides natural fibromyalgia treatment designed to work with your body. Our staff invites residents of Boca Raton and the nearby areas to visit Shadowood Chiropractic Center if you have been suffering from the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia. Our chiropractor evaluates your body and your symptoms to determine if fibromyalgia is the culprit and then puts together a chiropractic care plan to eliminate your symptoms, improve your sleep and restore your energy.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
If you wonder if fibromyalgia is the source of your pain, consider if you have the following symptoms:
- All over body pain that is not caused by exercise or overuse. Fibromyalgia pain appears on its own, may come and go at random and can show itself it different areas such as your back, legs, shoulders, hands, and feet.
- Difficulty sleeping since your body is in pain and the pain increases if you remain in one position for too long. Since restorative sleep is essential to alleviating pain, the sleep troubles connected with fibromyalgia tend to increase the daily discomfort.
- Low energy levels and a desire to nap, but again, having difficulty getting the restorative sleep needed, so you often wake up still feeling tired.
- Brain fog or an inability to concentrate. Fibromyalgia can affect your concentration level since you are focused on the pain and not on the tasks in front of you.
- Mood swings including anxiety and depression. Chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia do have an effect on your moods.
- Sensitivity to lights, sounds, and smells. Since fibromyalgia is an overreaction of nerve signals, the nerves that process light, sound, and smell may also be affected which increases your sensitivity to these stimuli.
Chiropractic Care for Fibromyalgia in Boca Raton
The above symptoms are not a complete list and you may be experiencing all, a few or some that are not listed. The number one complaint associated with fibromyalgia is unexplainable, all over body pain that is consistent or intermittent. The nerves of your body are overreacting to any stimulus and you feel this as pain and possibly limited mobility. The pain prevents you from doing your daily activities and also affects your mood.
Our chiropractic plan for fibromyalgia includes gentle chiropractic adjustments to reduce any unnecessary strain on the nerves. Dr. DellaBella aligns your spine and joints using manual or tool adjustments so you begin to feel less pain almost immediately. With consistent care, fibromyalgia symptoms begin to ease and you are able to focus as you go through the day.
Contact our Chiropractor in Boca Raton for Fibromyalgia Relief
Try our natural approach to fibromyalgia with treatment from our chiropractor in Boca Raton. Call Shadowood Chiropractic Center today at 561-488-4000.